- Bring your camera with you.
- Take pictures every single day (I probably average about 100 each day).
- Start a blog, even if it’s for your eyes only.
- Commit to printing one shot a day, then place them in an album or simple scrapbook (I still don’t do this).
- Try some boundaries: a word for each day, a poem, a song, a letter, a number.
- Sign on for a challenge on a Flickr group, Google Plus, other social media sites, or create your own challenge and invite others to join you.
- Pick one spot, object or person and take a picture at the same time each day.
- Choose one of your shots each day and try manipulating it in Photoshop, Picasa or other software, using a new tool, filter or technique.
Is there anything you can add to my list?